🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1623Total Views
📅 200000JARequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Principal Analyst SAP Finance and Cost Controlling (FICO)
Energy Towers, Houston, Texas
As a Principal Analyst SAP Finance and Cost Controlling (FICO) you will solve unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on our a industry leading company. Daily you will design and configure the SAP system to facilitate all financial system processes and transaction flows. You will work closely with other project team members to understand integration between Finance module and other SAP modules and guie business users and peers in implementation of the new systems and processes.
· A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, computer science, Finance or Business Administration. Master's degree preferred.
· At least eight years of experience in designing, configuring, testing and implementing SAP solutions in a multi-currency environment across various geographies
· Expertise in New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order, and Profitability Analysis
· Strong Profit center Accounting experience required
· Strong Tax experience required - Digital TAX reporting, Withholding TAX calculation, strong TAXWARE experience, Avalara experience is nice to have.
· Expertise in Inter company processes - transfer pricing, etc.
· Strong Fixed Asset experience required and its intergration with Project system.
· Invoice scanning experience required in Accounts Payable area.
· Must have lead Project small scale to large scale projects as a functional lead.
· Good techno-functional experience is preferred - strong ABAP code debugging skills, understing where to place user exist, BAdIs, etc. Works independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”