🔍Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
📅 2040Total Views
📅 190002DFRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
For this vacancy, TechnipFMC in Spain is looking for a P&ID's draftman/draftwoman to be in charge of drafting PFD's and P&ID's within proposals, studies, projects execution & operations, in accordance with design & engineering standards, tools & procedures, schedule and budget, with a continuous concern for quality standards and targets.
· Drafts PFD's and P&ID's with Process Engineers and Designers inputs according to project schedule.
· Upholds TechnipFMC standards of quality, applicable codes and project & industry standards and practices.
· Applies standards of CAD software used.
· May assist P&ID's designers in planning and managing IT interfaces.
Our ideal candidate must have:
· Industrial or chemical technical diploma (Ciclo superior en delineación industrial)
· Min 3 years' experience using SmartPlant P&ID
· English technical knowledge
You will be and participate of:
· Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
· Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
· Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC:
Potential career path
·Global mobility opportunities
·Training and development
·Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Temporary contract with options to become permanent.
Note: Please, to abstain from apply, candidates who have not any kind of legal document that allows to work in Spain.