🔍Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
📅 241Total Views
📅 2000019RRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000 + employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
· Support the Civil Work Department to develop calculations, designs, specifications, revision, and control of plans.
You are meant for this job if
· Civil Engineer Student
· Excel intermediate knowledge
· Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and SAP2000
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
· Soft skills (communication skills and team-player spirit)
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”