🔍Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 2113Total Views
📅 2000019IRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The Industrial Engineer will work with all elements related to manufacturing products within the assigned Value Stream. This involves overseeing the quality, efficiency, and capability of manufacturing processes with the intent to optimize the flow of products thru the value stream focused on reducing product cost and lead time. The position will improve processes thru leveraging proven continuous improvement methods ensuring manufacturing can meet customer demand and drive towards zero defect production. The position will work directly with Quality, Engineering (Product Quality, Design, and Manufacturing), Operational Excellence, Planning, and Procurement in the resolution of Corrective Action Requests for both internal and supplier related product defects with a focus on prevention.
· Manages the product value stream(s) thru the manufacturing shop ensuring flow of product is optimized and can meet TAKT (customer demand) levels.
· Studies processes to ensure capability thru use of Statistical Process control (SPC) and continuously identifies ways to improve by reducing non value added activities.
· Develops system designs and plant layouts
· Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, throughput, and changeovers.
· Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to document new processes or modifications to existing ones.
· Utilize various tools; Statistical Process Control (SPC), Advanced Product Quality Planning techniques (APQP) and metrics, to proactively monitor and identify improvements to either internal or external processes. You are meant for this job if
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering preferred or related Engineering degree.
· A minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma (DMAIC), and other continuous improvement and Operational Excellence required.
· Demonstrated experience with improving manufacturing operations yielding improvements in throughput and financial savings.
· Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
· Experience with automation and programming of manufacturing equipment as well as working with Manufacturing Execution Systems a strong plus
· Experience working with cross functional teams and implementing Kaizen events.
· Working knowledge and utilization of quality related tools including, but not limited to, Statistical Process Control (SPC), APQP, and Quality Systems.
· 5+ years of technical knowledge; manufacturing knowledge of flow meters, electronics or measurement equipment is a plus.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”