🔍Brighton, CO, Colorado, United States
📅 766Total Views
📅 180002WARequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Field Superintendent reports directly to the Service Supervisor. This position is responsible for supporting field supervisors with job planning, logistics, on the job training, equipment setup, critical operations, and data reporting.
· Ability to lead without supervision
· Ensure an unwavering degree of safety practices are followed in the field, correct unsafe acts immediately if possible and then report to the Service Supervisor
· Manage Production Testing Supervisors.Report personnel issues to the Service Supervisor and assist in required follow-ups as directed by the Service Supervisor.
· Conduct regular field audits of all active job locations and onsite safety paperwork. Correct and train to eliminate deficiencies and follow up to ensure best practices are followed
· Perform job shadowing as needed for personnel new to position, division, etc.
· Perform daily audits on client data reports. Verify correct math, spelling, grammar, etc., and provide feedback to field supervisors and the Service Supervisor.
· Create a proactive safety and service quality environment, including proper process/procedure in performing safety meetings regularly
· Demonstrate high work quality and commitment to Health, Safety, and Environment for those to follow
· Participate in writing documents such as OPR, SOP, JSA. Ensure procedures are followed in the field
· Effectively communicate with client representatives
· Assess and train field personnel, relay assessments to Service Supervisor and Training Manager as required
· Perform pre-job analysis, develop a plan of action
· Identify, resolve, and support crew needs.Partner with the Service Supervisor to ensure that locations are staffed with the correct mix of experienced personnel
· Partner with Sales and the Service Supervisor to identify and resolve client needs
· Identify safety issues and perform necessary follow up
· Assist with quarterly performance evaluations
· Communicate consistently and effectively with Production Testing Services Manager.Provide morning updates via email detailing the current operations of each crew in the field.
· Ability to make on site personnel and equipment decisions, including critical situations
· Participate in supplying data for various presentations, budgeting, and management reports as needed
· Expert knowledge of all Production Testing Services equipment and Fekete software
· Operate company vehicles and equipment
· Assist in schedulingfield staff to ensure the correct competencies are deployed to the correct jobs
· Coordinates technical and logistic support for Operators and Supervisors
· Consult with U.S. Operations Manager on non-routine work requests
· Review FIRE Tickets when on location to ensure accuracy and chargebacks are caught up
· Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives and programs
· Serves as the initial point of contact for Operators and Supervisors
· Serves as on call representative
· All other duties as may be assigned
· Five or more years preferred Production Testing experience
· Two or more years in a supervisory role
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Assist Production Testing Manager including relief basis
· Excellent leadership ability
· Good time management skills
· Must meet TechnipFMC Driver qualifications
· A strong understanding of Flow Testing Safe Work Practices
· Excellent computer skills with the flexibility to quickly learn new software
· Ability to learn and the teach new Flow Testing Services technologies
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication with all levels of personnel
· Able to analyze and resolve problems
· Organized and detail oriented
· Handle multiple projects and can set priorities and achieve project deadlines
· Able to work a flexible schedule, including away from home
· Able to work proficiently in all weather conditions
· Willing and able to work days or nights when required
· Spends 75% of time in field and 25% of time in office environment. Some exposure to possible hazards including noise, heavy equipment, and shop traffic.
· Some heavy lifting may be required if performing duties in the shop or on site. Frequent sitting and operating computer and on the telephone.