🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 992Total Views
📅 2000018NRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Marketed Job title
Assistant Manager - FP&A
Introduction to the Job
Profile (Skills, Experience & Qualifications):
(i) Must Have
· CA inter/MBA Finance/ICWA
· 6 - 8 years' work experience in Financial reporting
· Knowledge of Hyperion planning software is must
· Good knowledge of MS office, like excel, Power point & word.
· Ability to extract various Dashboards related to project in terms of costing, cash flow, Manhours etc.
· Strong statistical & analytical skills, with proactive and curipis mind
· Ability to handle multiple projects , assign and multi-task to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication and Excellent people skills with positive and collaborative attitude
(ii) Nice to have
· Working experience in the oil & gas sector / EPC Industry
· Understanding of Project costing, margin etc
· Experience of handling the budgets/forecast related to project
· Knowledge of IFRS / GAAP will be preferred
· Preparation of Summary Dashboards on monthly basis, extracting information ( Cost, Manhours, completion status etc. ) from Project Reports ("PMR") prepared by Project Cost controllers for the Top 25 projects, and highlighting main variances in terms of budgeted vs actuals comparison, and presenting the progress of the project vs challenges faced which can be taken care in the subsequent month.
· Monitoring of Cost and Cost Reduction Plan, including reporting of KPIs & cost by function
· Monthly reporting's in terms of cash flow of the projects, invoicing & receivables of the projects.
· Preparation of project forecast in terms of total project view - Total revenue & Gross margin
· Supporting in identifying the Financial Risk of the project (Liquidity Damage, Tax Variations) and its updation to the Management.
· Support with REP (Hyperion Financial reporting tool) reconciliation during forecast, actual & budget process:
- Cross check ovreall P&L vs projects contribution
- Cost base ("Team") reconciliation with REP
- HFM (Financial consolidation tool) vs REP
- Backlog reconciliation
- CAPEX vs HFM reconciliation
· Production of power point slides as required
· Support with REP enhancement
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”