🔍Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
📅 4824Total Views
📅 190000IBRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job Title : 2D Designer
· Business Segment :þSubsea
· Location :þChennai
· Type of Position (Tick as Appropriate) :þTemporary
· Duration of Requirement (if Temporary) : 1 yr
· Job Purpose :
· Good knowledge and working skills in AutoCAD software.
· Good knowledge in AutoCAD 2D views & projections – mandatory
· Project : Subsea Projects
· Role : Designer
· Typical Job Group Code : F2
· Reporting Lines
· Functionally Reports to : Subsea Installation section head
· Operationally Reports to : 2D Lead designer
· Directly Supervises : Nil
· Key Interactions : With Section head / Lead engineer
· Profile (Skills & Qualifications)
· Must have :
· Diploma or ITI or NCVT
· 3-5 years of experience
· Autodesk – Expert level knowledge.
· Good knowledge in 2D Drafting
· Main Accountabilities : Preparation of rigging drawings, installation sketches, Lift plan drawings and other drawings & layouts related to installation engineering scope.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.