🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 4911Total Views
📅 1900033URequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
2020 Spring Intern
The TechnipFMC Houston Internship Program is a 3 month long technical development program that provides college students with direct experience in different job roles and departments. This program exposes the college student to different product lines, job functions and business processes within our organization. While in the summer internship, interns will possibly be exposed to technical training, office, shop & manufacturing environments and testing/field installations. Over the summer, the intern will be incorporated into all aspects of the department they are placed into.
· Responsibilities will differ depending on the department which the intern is placed into for the summer.
· There are multiple disciplines in which interns can be hired into.
· The duties of the intern while supporting the department will mimic those of the department.
· This includes reports, analysis, testing, documentation, audits, design, and communication both internally and externally where appropriate.
You are meant for this job if
· Current engineering student at a 4-year accredited university/college at time of hiring
· Bachelor degree programs with the following disciplines: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology,
· Industrial, Electrical, Ocean, & Civil, Construction Management, Business Administrations, Supply
· Chain, Quality, or other relevant disciplines
· 3.0/4.0 GPA minimum
· Previous internships within field and experience are a plus
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.