Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
“dunhill’s innovative and design-driven heritage is a unique platform to build upon,
by creating purposeful products with an aesthetic that is classic yet relevant today”
dunhill – Retail Training Executive
(Fixed Term Contract – 12 months)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Working closely with the Head of L&D to manage the timely creation, distribution and delivery of retail training materials across a variety of formats globally – this will include PPT, video and mobile e-learning. Planning the retail training calendar for the Western Region and delivering training directly to retail teams and wholesale partners in these markets.
Creation of seasonal product training documents:
· Producing engaging, informative and brand aligned training documents in PPT/PDF format on a seasonal basis. Creating and sharing a delivery schedule to ensure the materials are distributed on a timely basis as well as uploading all content to the online Retail Training SharePoint resource library
· Working closely with Merchandising, Marketing, Product Development and Design teams to gather the information needed for the training documents and ensuring this meets their needs
· Working with Head of L&D to deliver TTT sessions with the markets ahead of each season (remotely via Zoom), whilst maintaining and updating the Product Essentials documents that support the Seasonal training
Filming and producing training videos:
· Working closely with the Brand Image team to utilise any Brand assets, as well as the Merchandising teams on content (mix & match, product highlights, capsule launches etc.)
· Alongside the Head of L&D, you will be filming and producing short, engaging and informative videos using an iPhone (or similar) – ensuring this is all distributed via SharePoint and/or mobile learning app
Authoring mobile e-learning courses for the retail micro learning app:
· Creation of short and engaging mobile e-learning courses/quizzes using the Ed app quick authoring tool, in addition to developing courses to support the seasonal training, brand stories and selling ceremonies
· Supporting the gamification elements across all Markets and working with Head of L&D to drive engagement with the mobile learning app globally
Designing and delivering a training plan for the Western Region:
· Working closely with the Head of L&D and the Western Region team to plan and deliver training sessions via Zoom and direct delivery in stores, whilst also supporting the Wholesale team to deliver training to partners
· Alongside the L&D specialist, you will share, track and report all the retail training initiatives on LMS
Supporting the delivery of client experience/selling skills training:
· Working closely with the Head of L&D on the global delivery of the dunhill journey through TTT sessions and direct training of retails teams both in store and via Zoom
· Creation of content and training materials across a variety of formats (including PPT, video, Ed app)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
Working in a retail environment:
· Ideally with a background of working in retail and an understanding of delivering a great client experience and selling products within a premium or luxury environment
Strong ability to use Microsoft, Adobe applications and quick authoring tools for e-learning:
· PowerPoint, Photoshop and Acrobat are essential
· InDesign and video editing applications are desirable
· A proven ability to create engaging e-learning content – preferably for mobile learning apps
Writing, design and video ability:
· This role will require the ability to assess information, understand the important points, and be able to write in a clear, succinct, descriptive, and engaging way
· The layout of documents is important – adapting the Brand templates to design visually engaging learning materials
· A proven ability to create quick video content in terms of filming and production using basic equipment such as iPhone and gimbal
· This role requires the ability to plan content, liaise with stakeholders, create content and deliver according to a set calendar
· As well as proven project management skills, time management is also essential to be able to achieve objectives
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the dunhill community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1 st Stage – After your application has been selected, a member of the recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call
2 nd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the HR Manager for dunhill (Richemont)
3 rd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the Head of Learning & Development for dunhill
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND DUNHILL BELOW: