Maintenance Person contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Maintenance Person creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment This position will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest suites, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest suite and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. The Maintenance Person will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills. A minimum of one year building maintenance experience is required, with hotel experience preferred. Good customer skills are also required.
Ideal candidate profile
Must have experience performing repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment.
· Customer service experience is preferred, preferably in a hotel or related field
· Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
· Requires strong command of the Italian and English language to include speaking, reading and writing
· Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must be 18 years or older
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
· Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc