What You'll Do
As Administrative Assistant you will serve as the main support to our Digital Marketing Leadership team including four directors. Requires quick thinking, positive attitude, and proactive nature. Completes work assignments and priorities and complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for directors. Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature relating to workforce and finances. Work closely with inter-departmental teams within the digital and wider marketing organization when needed. International travel, visa coordination, and expense report reconciliation in a timely manner is required.
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Digital Marketing team is a front runner organization within Cisco that is tasked with driving the next growth chapter for Cisco's success. The team's mission is to deliver best-in-class digital marketing experiences for our customers and partners, thereby contributing significantly to Cisco and its customers' future. Key priorities for the team include: Customer experience, accelerating growth for cisco through the use of digital, driving a rhythm of the business, and providing insights that drive customer experience.
Who You Are
- Tenacious problem solver with attention to detail and strong business insight
- You'll have a “can-do” attitude and ability to be independent and ambitious, while at the same time collaborate with others
- You have a natural curiosity and appetite to learn more
- Manage and maintain directors schedule, appointments and travel arrangements
- Assist in managing and monitoring management team's expense reports via Concur
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings and external meetings (ex: support in the planning and execution of events such as executive dinners and conferences)
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes from “all hands marketing” meetings and “cross marketing team” meetings, following up with team members to ensure completion
- Coordinate team lunches and company events as needed
- Can on-board and off board employees in the San Jose office – ordering laptops, badges, and any other items necessary.
- Manage expenses, calendars in a timely manor
- Manage office supplies, equipment, mailings etc.
- Proven experience supporting executive management level with demanding scheduling needs
- Must be a dedicated self-starter who will be reliable and dependable
- Must be comfortable with technology, and have the ability to manage multiple Outlook calendars as well as host Webex meeetings.
- Should have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point and Word
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!