- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Additional Location(s)Texas, Virginia
- Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1259673
What You'll Do:
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Success Business Developer leader to help us grow our $12B Customer Experience business. The Partner Success BDM is the lead CX role for Partner Lifecycle Transformation and Business Practice Development, driving customer experience via a select group of partners in the Cisco Americas (Canada, US, Latin America) Region to be the earlier adopters of our strategy in the field. The Partner Success BDM is accountable for driving partner transformation and enablement to deliver customer success and for aligning partner CX outcomes with sales. The Partner Success BDM will leverage data and best practices to grow a partner's CX business with lifecycle practices for recurring offers while developing ARR growth plans. The Partner Success BDM will align focused partners with CSEs, CSS's, RM, Architects, Delivery, Cisco Partner Account Management (PAM), and Cisco SE teams to drive our Choosing, Using, Loving motions.
Who You'll Work With:
When you work with us, you'll regularly influence our Customer Experience Executive Leadership Team and Partner Executives for a selected group of partners in the region, enabling them to make effective and informed decisions to transform their companies with Cisco Lifecycle First Partner Model. As their trusted advisor, you will need to synthesize your findings and provide valuable data backed insights for the leadership to act on.
You'll be a key member on a high-performing, well-respected team who exists to help CX grow profitably. We work hard and pride ourselves on the quality and speed of our deliverable. We take our work/responsibilities seriously but certainly have a lot of fun together. We share strong values: Learning, Integrity, Creativity and Courage. We think deeply and speak simply. We develop strong relationships across the business, and we get things done!
Who You Are?
With 10+ years of experience in a partner management capacity, you have proven analytical and quantitative skills and strong financial and quantitative market modeling skills. You're enthusiastic about and capable of researching and leading complex projects. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At minimum, we require:
• 10 or more years of related business experience or 2+ years post-MBA experience in partner management capacity with experience on customer success or customer
• An undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance or marketing. MBA preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco