This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it!
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Senior Vice President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management team; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and internal relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, managing routine correspondence and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have business acumen, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, prioritization and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and highly confidential matters with discretion. You must be highly skilled with MS Office and have strong technical aptitude.
Your responsibilities will include overall administrative support for our Senior Vice President and the follow duties outlined below:
• Organize and proactively arrange and prioritize SVP schedule to align priorities and adjust when required
• Manage calendar, scheduling, set up meetings, accept/decline on SVPs’ behalf: including, regularly scan calendar for conflicts and resolve, change/amend schedules when necessary
• Partner with the senior management team on projects, tasks and initiatives as required
• Manage routine correspondence
• Collaborate with other team members to coordinate important meetings and events
• Track and assist SVP with action items through to completion
• Reconcile expenses against credit card statements
• Manage time reporting
• Review direct reports expenses for discrepancies and obtains SVP approval
• Book airlines, hotels, etc. for business travel
• Minute taking and tracking of action items for key operations and senior management meetings
• Act as point of contact between SVP and CGI professionals/clients
• Set up and manage electronic filing system for audit purposes
• Special projects as assigned
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Microsoft Office365
· Microsoft Sharepoint