Core Job Responsibilities:
- Advise the Business on how to meet regional data privacy project requirements in line with Abbott policies
- Assist the business in addressing data privacy requirements for tenders, contracts, privacy statements and other IT data privacy related requirements.
- Work with the Regional data privacy (Data Protection Officer) and Data Privacy Stewarts to address IT related privacy requirements and initiatives.
- Provide audit support, controls monitoring and finding remediation with special focus on Data Privacy controls.
- Responsible for implementing changes to ICC controls framework driven by changes in policy and disseminating impact of changes through the IT organization and tool sets.
- Works together with IT and business system owners to create and execute remediation activites for privacy related audit findings.
- Continuosly seeks improvements in Abbott data privacy controls and provide guidance to less experienced staff to implement those improvements.
- Work with BTS Regulatory Intelligence on data privacy related laws / regulations to help ensure compliance.
- Work with Integrated Control members to train and support the team to help ensure global compliance to Data Privacy regulations.
- Provides guidance and support of privacy-focused Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and Individual Data Subject Rights (DSAR) Requests.
- Assists both IT and the business with data privacy related project Software Lifecyle (SLC) deliverables on new and existing IT projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong work experience with IT Data Privacy and audit support, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
GIS Global Information Services
United Kingdom > Maidenhead : Abbott House
Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)