Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at https://www.abbott.com/ on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/ on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews und @AbbottGlobal.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Nutrition Division is looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business issues are translated into specific report templates with clear business impact.
- Contribute to the design, maintenance and execution of standardized but not limited to Resource Optimization, SalesForce Structuring & Sizing, Territory Alignment, Incentive Excellence, Market Research, Digital Strategy, etc.
- Maintain business insights reporting and analysis process with multiple data resources
- Contribute into Business Planning, Market Insight Development (Primary & Secondary Market Research)
- Establish and maintain Business Intelligence systems in order to provide a strong decision support system for marketing and sales organization
- Analyze business needs and customize the systems/processes in order to respond to the changing business environment by direction giving comments and/or contributions
- Manage and develop CRM System-related business analytic tools (Salesforce.com), and Provide the necessary CRM and CLM user support to the relevant users.
- Support the administration and maintenance of CRM (and if necessary Digital Marketing) tools & processes in communication with the relevant local/regional/global support teams.
- Define the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of sales force in accordance with the company strategy and ensure the proper follow up of KPI sets through periodic reports, dashboards and/or ad-hoc reporting.
- Lead segmentation & targeting processes.
- Develop and optimize bonus systems and maintain sales team performance tracking tools
- Drives continuous insights development and business process optimization for marketing and sales organization
- University degree from a reputable university (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, etc.)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in data analysis and reporting preferably in Healthcare Industry
- CRM and Business Analytics Projects Implementation experience is required
- Good negotiation and analytical skills with a detail-oriented mindset with the ability to work with complex data sets
- Having experience in statistical analysis is an asset,
- Preferably experienced in working with IQVIA data sets, CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Veeva, CLM tools and BI systems, technical knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Very good command of English
- An in-depth knowledge of MS Office applications including Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management and cross-functional working experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders within the wider business.
- Ability to work autonomously and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- To deliver high standards of support, confidentiality, accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to look for process improvements and influence change within the team.
- Be an intuitive team player
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Turkey > Istanbul : Saray Mah Dr Adnan Buyukdeniz Cd Umraniye
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable