Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Bentonville, Arkansas, currently has an opportunity for a Replenishment Analyst. The Replenishment Analyst role is responsible driving insights and replenishment analytics through data analysis and influence. These actions support Abbott Nutrition’s number 1 and number 5 ranked customers in annual sales through ensuring Abbott products are in-stock and available for customer purchase. This position is responsible for supporting Abbott retail products in Walmart stores. This position will report directly to the Abbott Nutrition Walmart and Sam’s Club Supply Chain manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain a working relationship with the Walmart replenishment manager for the business being supported to facilitate insight acceptance and execution.
- Drive meaningful replenishment insights through data analytics utilizing multiple data sources including Retailink, Atlas, and TR3 to maximize sales and minimize out of stocks.
- Assist Sr. Supply Chain Analysts and the Abbott sales team in monthly retail sales planning activities driving internal forecast accuracy.
- Participate replenishment strategy development that aides Sr. Analysts and Account Managers in supporting Abbott Nutrition retail sales initiatives.
- Gain understating of internal processes to allow for better support of internal supply chain needs and opportunity areas as they relate to the Walmart business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related disciplines preferred
- 1-2 years of retail supply chain or replenishment experience preferred
- Requires working knowledge of Walmart replenishment practices preferred
- Strong technical abilities in retail data analytics (Retail Link, TR3, Atlas)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Training and career development, with on boarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
JOB FAMILY:Supply Chain
DIVISION:ANPD Nutrition Products
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf