- Lead Maintenance Excellence Community of Practice (COP).
- Monitor and improve equipment reliability using KPI’s and problem‐solving tools
- Support Global Asset Management program.
- Drive use of analytics in Maintenance Excellence.
Training and Competency Development:
- Lead stakeholder management for Abbott Nutrition Technical Academy.
- Manage training schedule
- Understand training needs from manufacturing sites, create and manage technical content, convey training schedule and execute training with SME’s.
- Build internal and external collaboration with vendors and OEM’s.
- Conduct post training survey and provide feedback.
- Support all manufacturing sites is Asia and EU with Training, Competency Development and Engineering Excellence.
- Ensure that critical metrics are monitored regularly and that clear process improvement plans are implemented for any issues that impact these metrics
- Represent the engineering department at strategic maintenance meetings
- Liaise with EH&S to ensure safe working standards and practices are being designed and adhered to in the manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with maintenance managers to ensure maintenance related documentation meets vendor expectations.
- Promote a positive culture that focuses on continuous improvement & operational excellence
- Demonstrate Abbott’s Leadership Competencies (Anticipate, Innovate, Deliver Results, Build, Set Vision & Strategy).
- Ensure Maintenance capital allocation to sites is fact based and prioritized against regional needs.
- Track and trend maintenance action adherence in COP meetings.
- Ensure integration of the maintenance functions to the Plant Capital Planning Process
- Create and monitor appropriate metrics which improve equipment reliability and performance
- Develop culture which uses problem solving tools
- Drive to ensure successful root cause of asset driven events and follow through robust corrective and preventive action plans to prevent reoccurrence
- Promote structured problem solving for maintenance related events.
- Develop the strategies to improve equipment uptime and availability
- Manage the continual optimization of the asset care program through condition monitoring and preventive maintenance
- Ability to monitor, track and report Maintenance Performance across the business
- Able to lead a community of practice.
- Able to develop schedules and cost estimates for training needs.
- Able to monitor and control training schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Additional post‐graduate education may contribute towards the desired years of experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of equipment maintenance, training and development, teaching or data analytics with at least 3 years in the reliability function.
- Strong interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills are essential, along with ability to operate comfortably in a fast moving and flexible environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Able & willing to travel for around 50% of the time
JOB FAMILY:Support Services
DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION:Singapore > Singapore : SN20A
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)