Abbott is a global healthcare company, committed to helping people live the best lives they can through good health. We keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health.
Abbott’s Nutrition team are recruiting for an additional Operations Advisor for the Hospital2Home (H2H) team, to support the Operations Manager in day-to-day activities and provide ‘super-user’ system support for the department, including report development and supporting continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the H2H super user of H2H Dynamics CRM, managing internal KPI monitoring and reports as well as standard monthly and ad hoc reports for internal and external customers.
- Recording and reporting all overtime and on call activities.
- Assisting with the creation and updating of all H2H Business Operating Procedures.
- Manage the New Product Request process.
- Complete investigations for customer complaints, and work with the Operations Manager to provide effective responses to them. Track and trend complaints, coordinating the investigation of service issues.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the creation of User Acceptance Test scripts as well as carrying out User Acceptance Testing.
- Managing all bulk mailings to customers and/or patients
- Participate in proposing and implementing service innovations.
- Attending Customer awareness and Training days.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in updating policy and procedure documentation.
- Completing internal audits to ensure data integrity and running weekly data checks.
- To be the H2H advocate and main point of contact for questions/clarification regarding policy and procedure.
- To obtain and collate coordinator feedback, sharing with the relevant stakeholders to drive H2H performance.
- Act as an escalation point for Healthcare Professionals concerns and process clarification.
The ideal candidate will possess relevant business experience, ideally with a background in healthcare, or experience in customer service provider roles. Experience of complaint handling, managing customer/patient issues is advantageous. The preferred candidate will have an understanding of the requirement for quality outputs of service and performance monitoring, and experience of working on improvement projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as strong Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables and advanced formulas. Candidates will need to be able to operate in a fast-paced role with minimal supervision and manage competing demands from multiple stakeholders.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
ANI International Nutrition
United Kingdom > Maidenhead : Abbott House
United Kingdom > Sittingbourne : Sovereign House
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: