Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
For years, Abbott’s medical device businesses have offered technologies that are faster, more effective, and less invasive. Whether it’s glucose monitoring systems, innovative therapies for treating heart disease, or products that help people with chronic pain or movement disorders, our medical device technologies are designed to help people live their lives better and healthier. Every day, our technologies help more than 10,000 people have healthier hearts, improve quality of life for thousands of people living with chronic pain and movement disorders, and liberate more than 500,000 people with diabetes from routine ﬁngersticks.
Our location in Alpharetta, GA, currently has an opportunity for an Implementation Analyst.
What you'll do:
- Ability to Review and Execute Timely & Accurate Contracts for Hospital, Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) , IGroup Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- Daily price loads in SAP and data input into Salesforce System in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide cross functional teams and field sales team with timely and accurate contract notification upon completion
- Research and resolve all price discrepancies and provide cross functional teams with timely and accurate responses and resolutions
- Conduct Held order report reviews out of SAP and updates the Held Order database in a timely and accurate manner. This includes close interaction with cross functional teams & field sales.
- Obtain appropriate approvals for invoice price exceptions and documents accordingly.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Communicate pricing errors and rejections to business analysts and field sales teams
- Release all orders in SAP by the end of Month to meet month end deliverables.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily and weekly functions in SAP and in Salesforce
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Other specific responsibilities include:
- Provides support to the Business Analysts in their efforts to effectively provide pricing analysis and contracts for the Abbott Sales Team
- Review signed contracts and documentation, updates Salesforce with appropriate data in accordance with OEC / corporate policies and notifies appropriate parties
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment and working with cross-functional teams
- Timely submission of Held Orders monthly reporting metrics
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet stringent deadlines is essential as well as attention to detail.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Process price loads. Work with Business Analysts and Finance to resolve price discrepancies.
- Maintain Salesforce Data Integrity
- Also has a critical field support role. Create ad hoc sales reports and/or analysis as needed.
- Serve as a resource to the sales force and external customers regarding contract life cycle management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years of related work experience with a strong understanding of Contracting and Pricing, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- SAP expertise is required. MS Excel and MS Access expertise is required.
- Detailed Oriented
- Analytical skills
- Salesforce expertise is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare industry expertise is preferred, but not required.
There is no relocation assistance for this role.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
LOCATION:United States > Alpharetta : 3650 Mansell Road
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf