Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Responsible for market data processing, analytics and reporting for Abbott med devices. Analyzes and evaluates (but not limited to) financial market data for use by management for market analysis, market forecasting and other business purposes. Collaborates with Finance and Global Market Intelligence partners to improve the efficiency and quality of services provided. Regularly exercises judgment in planning, organizing and performing own work; completes special assignments and projects as required.
- Creates ad-hoc data queries, reports, and analysis using appropriate independent judgment to provide relevant information for further analysis and consideration by internal partners
- Maintains various databases and reporting systems to organize and process the data required to support the analysis of market trends and market share for med devices
- Prepares monthly/quarterly market data reports utilizing a variety of data sources and various reporting platforms
- Maintains and improves data reporting and advises partners on best practices
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years of data analytics and reporting experience
- Financial/business forecasting experience preferred
- Medical device industry experience a plus
- Expert level Excel skills
- Intermediate experience with Access Databases; query and structure creation and/or maintenance
- Use of reporting platforms such as Tableau, Power BI
- Basic knowledge of Python and R languages a plus
JOB FAMILY:Market Development and Research
DIVISION:MD Medical Devices
LOCATION:United States > Minnesota : 5050 Nathan Lane N.
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf