The Abbott Ambassador is responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service & application support and providing onsite training for our In Vitro Diagnostics Products.
- Full revenue responsibility including forecasting and target performance achievement
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor as Abbott's main contact to customers
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts including key activities such as: strategic account management and post-sales implementation process
- New product and menu expansion targeting and sales support
- Prepare and execute regular customer business reviews
- Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts
- Provide first line service support Implement new assays
- Provide ongoing training and application support to customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required . Bachelor's I Engineering degree in bio medical I electrical I mechanical I medical technology or commercial is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on Account Management. Relevant experience in IVD market will be considered an asset. Successful engagement with customers, specifically Business Management and key stakeholders.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Long-term strategic focus on account
- Candidates must be fluent in local language and English,
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, (50%)
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Serbia > Novi Beograd : Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 115d
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable