Abbott is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ around 103,000 people in 160 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and medical devices.
At Abbott, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
We are looking for an intern to join our EMEA Clinical & Referral Marketing department for the Structural Heart division for 6 months.
This Intern of a new kind (Product manager 2.0 like) will develop a thorough understanding of the Structural Heart innovative portfolio and multichannel value including digital tools to drive referral strategy and business results.
He/she will be exposed to the multiple internal and external stakeholders of the Multichannel role at ABT and will see how evidence, marketing & sales activities, digital communication & tools can drive therapy awareness & synergize with the sales organization.
The Intern will apply and further develop his/her project management and communication skills and will receive valuable learning from working in an EMEA, multi-disciplinary environment, with challenges arising from different professional; cultural and personal backgrounds.
He/she will have the opportunity to analyze one topic in greater detail as part of his/her thesis, should this be requested.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support & coordinate multi-stakeholder's activities in implementing the 2020 Multichannel Marketing plan
- Support & coordinate the process flow between external parties and multiple departments to execute in the most efficient way (developing briefings, timelines, development and execution of communication tools & tactics, follow-up of production)
- Collaborates with marketing colleagues on integrated multichannel plan deliverables for assigned programs
- Increase internal awareness of digital value in Health & organization by developing an internal Newsletter
- Develop a strong insight and understanding in communication channels, formats (tools & tactics) in terms of impact, target audience, pro's and con's, limitations and whether they fit within the strategy.
- Support therapies development activities for EMEA countries in scope
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Pharm.MSc, PharmD or MD and Marketing/Digital Master.
- This individual must have ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment and must be able to work in English.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, entrepreneurial, take-charge, change-agent spirit are wanted.
- Strong project management skills: Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Able to apply strategic thinking, as well as attention to detail.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Comprehensive personal computer skills including demonstrated spreadsheet, word processing and database management capabilities are required.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment and be capable of juggling multiple priorities and many demanding stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- Brussels based
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides an exciting, challenging and varied 6-month internship in a dynamic international working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply online with your resume and a letter of motivation.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:SH Structural Heart
LOCATION:Belgium > Diegem : Building B
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable