This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· PO Creations & PO related services
· Delivery follow ups and PO confirmation with Supplier
· To work closely with Divisional buyers & cross functional teams to facilitate on time deliverables !
· Assist Divisional Buyers with relevant queries and accommodate critical deliveries with controls and Database maintenance & understanding of criticalities of Healthineer requirements !
· Consistent performance on processing activity per detailed policies
· Work together with the GBS cross functional teams to expedite resolutions
· Identify Value adds with business and improvements in performance.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have Strong understanding of SCM P2P cycle, criticality and impact, Proficiency & experience in ERP - SAP
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
· Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)/Typing proficiency is required
· Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Teammate, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time