Description de l'offre
Purpose of role: To be carry out administrative tasks within the Customs Administration function.
· To ensure that all queries from suppliers and service providers logged with the Customs Admin Outlook account are answered within the 24 hour target turnaround time. Where this is not possible, manage expectations and/or escalate as appropriate.
· To identify issues arising from queries to Customs Admin that require wider consideration, including changes to systems.
· To design, produce and disseminate the daily, weekly and monthly reports required by different stakeholders, both internal and external.
· To maintain TariffTel EU and US, including Q&A functionality, for suppliers and service providers. To undertake new supplier set up on TariffTel and to maintain supplier master data on SIV for the online invoicing process.
· To process US and CZ brokerage lists and maintain US record keeping for customs purposes.
· To undertake all actions required to complete the ICT process, from TariffTel completion through to completion of documents and export summaries.
· To ensure that goods destined for the Canary Islands are classified correctly.
· To create POs for the Customs team.
· To train new starters in B&M on relevant customs issues.
· Attend meetings and conference calls to represent the Customs Admin team, including keyline supplier meetings.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
· Ability to communicate with others both verbally and written.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
· Good decision maker.
· Ability to problem solve.
· Experience of working in a customs/supply chain Admin role.
· Experience using Microsoft Office programmes, eg Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint etc.
· Experience of SIV desirable.
· Openness to change.
· Good listener with an ability to extract key information.
· Attention to detail.
· Act in a professional manner at all times.
· Energetic and enthusiastic.
· Driven to develop themselves.
· Be able to engage with people around them.
· Flexible and Adaptable.
· Target driven.
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland