Customer Service role for Air cargo Customers for Osaka
The Airfreight Customer Service Representative is the central control function between all involved parties of our customers airfreight supply chain. Ensure a pro-active and high quality communication approach in your day to day activities to exceed the customers expectation. Efficiency and productivity are the aim of our customer service department, contribution with continuous improvement is expected.
· Centralized control function to arrange airfreight shipments as per customers request
· Receive and acknowledge bookings from customers, brokers and overseas entities
· Coordinate cargo pick up, clearance and departure with local customers and their brokers
· Arrange/ book pick up with Kuehne + Nagel trade suppliers
· Provide all required documentation accurately and in timely manner to Kuehne + Nagel brokerage department
· Keep all parties (customers, brokers, overseas offices and internal colleagues) pro-actively informed
· Organize work flow to exceed customer's requirements
· Learn the in's and out's of the operational system to maximize your performance
· Act with a sense of urgency at all times
· Record and report errors, issues, complaints, service failures in the CAPA report and communicate them regularly and efficiently.
· Learn and live by the Kuehne + Nagel Airfreight Guidelines and adhere to them at all times.
· Other Airfreight related tasks as assigned by your manager.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Native level of Japanese language proficiency to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
· Business level of English language proficiency to liaise with Internal and external stake holders
· Experience in Air cargo operations
· Customer oriented mindset
· Pro-active and resourcefulness in problem solving ","datePosted":"2019-10-13T00:00:00.000Z