Customer Service role for Air cargo import Customers for Tokyo
The Airfreight Customer Service Representative is responsible for air import cargo physical and documentation flow from order received till arrival in Japan, some cases including customer reporting. Collect the right shipment and rate information and share that with overseas origin and Japan AI/AC teams, to ensure KN deliver as promised to the client. Escalate problem cases, report damage, collect facts and distribute to managers to make right operational decisions. Use KN Products GYQ or KNFN to quote for import customers, general cargo shipments. Prepare and share SOP.
• Receive shipments information from sales or overseas.
• Follow up order pick up time and booking confirmation.
• Escalate if necessary, to maintain required transit time.
• Direct lost customers to the responsible sales person or manager
• Collect all necessary information for damage cases and forward claim to the respective team.
• Late and split shipment information to be escalated to management and overseas stakeholders
Your Skills and Experiences
· Native level of Japanese language proficiency to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
· Business level of English language proficiency to liaise with Internal and external stake holders
· Experience in Air cargo Import operations
· Customer oriented mindset
· Pro-active and resourcefulness in problem solving ","datePosted":"2019-10-12T00:00:00.000Z