Description de l'offre
Christopher Kane, the label, was launched in 2006. It began almost immediately upon Kane’s graduation from Central Saint Martins, capitalising on the success of his award winning MA collection that had already garnered much media attention.
The designer has always been acknowledged as both a precocious and truly gifted talent. Christopher Kane has quickly matured and grown to become one of the powerhouse labels of British fashion with one of the biggest international profiles. The catwalk shows, held during London Fashion Week, are a widely acknowledged highlight of the international fashion calendar.
Developing his highly creative and playful signatures of constant innovation, rebellious femininity and extraordinary skill, his clothes continue to surprise and seduce with their ineffable sense of chic.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant who will support to the Financial Controller & Chief Financial Officer, as part of our dynamic London Studio.
How you will contribute
· Processing and checking of all employee expenses ensuring compliance with company policy and reconciling the advances allocated to them
· Vital link to the shared service structure where you will be required to visit occasionally and work with closely developing improved working practices.
· Be able to check and validate the payment runs
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Raising of all company invoices and recharges
· Involvement in the analysis of monthly management reporting under direction of the FC
· Involvement in the forecasting & budgeting process of the company
· Balance sheet analysis, tracking debtors etc.
· Various ad-hoc projects
Who you are
· Problem solver
· Strong communication skills
· Team ethic
· Attention to detail
· Planning & Organisational skills
· Qualification in Finance
· Excellent numeracy skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Christopher Kane Limited