Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
‘Do you have an open and enthusiastic personality, a passion to connect with people and would you like to learn all the ins and outs of the Front Office department?!'
YES, because you want…
• to be a buzzing central centipede;
• to work on front office related projects;
• to work in dynamic team;
• to run daily tasks such as maximizing employee productivity, guest satisfaction and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals;
• to provide excellent guest experiences: from the arrival until and after the departure;
• to identify VIPs and/or other special requests;
• to be a personal concierge to make every stay a personalized and memorable one.
What's in it for YOU?
a great place to work in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, right by the canals;
an entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
international working experience;
great intern working conditions (read: housing, lunch and dinner at cafeteria, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world, and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
Ideal candidate profile
So, if YOU are…
• currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
• hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
• available for five months or longer;
• in possession of a driver's license and willing to assist our guests in parking their cars;
• not afraid to make decisions during morning, evening and night shifts;
• detail-oriented and approachable;
• very communicative in English (and ideally also in Dutch);
• legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org!