Description de l'offre
We are looking for our future leaders! The Corporate Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates with potential to become an integral member of our leadership team. It is individually customised to provide them the additional development needed to progress rapidly within our company.
One of the best situated hotels in Birmingham City Centre, Hyatt Regency Birmingham is a modern hotel that enjoys a prime central location. Our luxury hotel is just opposite the Library of Birmingham (the largest regional library in Europe) and five minutes' walk from the exclusive Mailbox Bull Ring shopping centre and Grand Central, as well as Broad Street and Brindley Place. The hotel features 319 luxury rooms and suites, our Aria Restaurant, where guests can enjoy relaxed surroundings whilst enjoying cuisine with a selection of fine wines, or our Gentleman and Scholar Pub who specialises in gin cocktails and light bites with a stunning heated terrace which opens onto Broad Street. We also have 10 meeting rooms and Amala Spa & Club for wellness/beauty treatments a pool and gym.
The 12-24 month programme will be customised to your own development needs, previous work experience and career objectives.
What we offer:
· Individually customised personal learning plan
· Intensive training in agreed area of specialisation
· Exposure in various departments by rotations
· Team leading tasks and management project assignments
· Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor
· Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programmes
· Participation in hotel's Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programmes and initiatives
Where we have an opportunity specialising within Human Resources.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in hospitality major or related field
· Language Skills: A good working knowledge of English Language/ Proficiency in local language may be required in some countries
· Experience: Relevant internship and work experience in hotel operations is an advantage
· Assignment: Eligibility to work at the same hotel upon graduation subject to local labour legislations and availability.
· Work Permit: you must have the right to work in the UK.
We offer you a competitive remuneration package and in return for your hard work and dedication your benefits include generous hotel discounts and complimentary hotel nights worldwide, to name but a few. You will have the opportunity for career development either in Birmingham, the UK or overseas.
Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Integrity, Creativity, Fun and Empathy.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!