An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Housekeeping Attendant to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
About the role:
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and associated areas. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· accountable for the arrival and departure experience
· works with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
· accountable for room readiness & cleanliness including maintenance
· identify guest's needs by taking their interests and complaints seriously
· handle all guest enquiries and requirements
· hand in all lost property
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Housekeeping Attendant to work alongside our busy Housekeeping Team. With your natural social skills, smart appearance and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
· 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
· Friends and family discount
· 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
· Private Health Care
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
· Travel loan available
· Quality free meals on duty
· £500 team member referral scheme
· Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events