Perched 2,000 meters above sea level in the Al Hajar Mountains, Alila Jabal Akhdar is the unique combination of innovative design and crafted luxury in unique locations, set apart by an unprecedented level of personalized hospitality, private spaces and bespoke journeys.
As part of our commitment to surprisingly different experience, Alila Jabal Akhdar is also fully committed to wellness, sustainable based business and indulge our senses with an authentic destination experiences.
A unique opportunity for an Information Systems professional is available to join as an Assistant Manager, overseeing the IS function for the exclusive property.
The successful candidate is required to;
· Ensure that all computer systems and networks used within the hotel provide as near as possible uninterrupted service to the hotel operations
· Provide technical assistance and advice to hotel management
· Effectively manage all communication networks that is used internally within the hotel and all gateways to external networks
· Assist in the provision of IS related services to hotel guests
Ideal candidate profile
What experience is required?
This position works autonomously as the go-to point of contact for all IS related matters for the Hotel. Being in a remote location, this role can be challenging and requires a high level of skillset combined with patience.
In addition, we are seeking someone with the following experience:
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Information Systems and/or Computer Programming
· Networking experience would be an advantage
· Minimum 2 years' work experience as an Assistant Manager - Information Systems in large operation with advanced technology
· Excellent problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are essential
As mentioned, this is a remote position and one of its kind requiring someone who has the skills and experience to support the hotel combined with an ability to deliver an excellent service to our guests and colleagues.