Description de l'offre
Role Title: AWS PMO
Business: Information Technology
New or Existing Role: New
· The AWS PMO will work within the globally distributed AWS Cloud platform team providing project management support to ensure that all project work is managed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Working with the AWS Engineering team, Product Manager, ITID delivery teams and customers to ensure that all requirements are accurately captured, scoped, prioritised, estimated, planned and delivered. Articulation of risk is a key deliverable along with clear and concise management reporting.
Impact on Business
· Support the development of requirements that feed into the overall platform objectives and plan
· Develop and run MI reports that provide a clear and concise view of progress vs plan, key risks/issues/dependencies, progress against objectives and forecast against set budgets
· Provide RAG status reporting following HSBC project delivery guidelines
· Support stakeholders to ensure full transparency and status
· Plan and facilitate all delivery ceremonies (Stand ups, Sprint cycles, Planning and Estimation, Retrospectives)
· Provide Management reporting to ensure data driven discussions for continuous improvement e.g. Velocity, Burn down etc.
· Administer project tools and drive best practice (MPP, Jira, and Confluence) Approve and track team timesheets and mandatory training
· Experience in working in a globally distributed teams
· Have worked in an enterprise Financial Services company
· Have experience using both agile and waterfall methodologies
· Experience of working as a Project Co-ordinator / PMO for complex IT projects
· Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
· Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with Stakeholders to deliver the service.
· Risk management effectiveness
· A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
· Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
· Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
· Facilitate concise AWS platform communications to various stakeholder groups
· Co-ordinate AWS training requirements and facilitate delivery of AWS training needs
· Demonstrable experience of working in a project administration capacity
· Have experience managing agile and waterfall team in an enterprise
· Have experience managing stakeholders
· Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Know how to use Jira, MPP and Confluence
· Demonstrable Risk Management knowledge
· Keen problem solving skills (Analytical and Creative)
· Ability to quickly acquire new skills
· Programme/Project certified (e.g. P3O, PMI or Prince 2 Practitioner)
· Knowledge of Cloud service providers (E.g. GCP, AWS and Azure).
· Experience operating in highly regulated industry, e.g. Financial Services
· Completed AWS Business and Technical Essentials training
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.