A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Product Development and Client Experience Manager
Private Banking and Trust Services
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Product Development and Client Experience Manager .
· Drive marketing initiatives and promote branding and proposition for Private Banking.
· Drive, develop and implement product and service initiatives for Private Bank to capture market share, enhance customer experience and maximize the profit for the Bank.
· Execute strategies and tactical plans in acquiring new businesses, as well as to initiate actionable plans, processes, tasks and projects that facilitate the implementation of the strategies.
· Collaborate with different business units and external business partners to enable Private Bank to achieve the desired AOP target and business objectives.
· Enhance operational procedures to front office staff to ensure a smooth and efficient operation flow, and the compliance with relevant guidelines and regulations.
· Maintain the Bank’s and Group’s internal control systems and standards, including the adoption of relevant instruction manuals, procedures and guidelines, and timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by the external regulators.
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum 3 years’ banking experience, preferably with exposure to private banking business and marketing activities
· Possess sound knowledge of application software such as MS PowerPoint
· Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes