Project Manager Graduate
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
· Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
· Small, straightforward, local scope.
· Low risk.
· Provides subject matter support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
· Supports project financial management.
· Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
· Supports project team.
· May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area.
· May provide performance feedback on project team members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associate degree or equivalent.
· 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
· Participates in the Profession community.
· On a development plan to build project management skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.