GreenLake Financial Analyst
Financial Center of Excellence is one of the business units within Hewlett Packard Enterprise Wroclaw Center. It provides various financial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, treasury etc. to HPE businesses and stakeholders all over the world. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to grow professionally in an international environment. Career in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and at HPE additional benefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs. If you are interested in finance & accounting, controlling, audit, treasury or any other field of financial analysis HPE Wroclaw Center is a place for you!
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
• Partner closely with Client management and Geo teams to enable business growth.
• Work with team to maintain GreenLake P&Ls by account to enable actual performance analysis
• Be the expert of levers and drivers of growth and profitability in the GreenLake business and accounts.
• Be the expert of account cost structure and drivers, and related financial systems.
• Ensure strong business controls and compliance within the Geos / accounts in scope.
• Provide analysis of P&L performance, summary narrative and corrective actions recommendations.
• Train business and finance community about GreenLake financial mechanisms.
• Participate in GreenLake team business and/or finance projects.
Experience & Skills Required
• Master Degree in the areas of Finance/Accounting.
• Business and customer oriented mindset, ability to create trustful relationships.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability & autonomy to learn quickly about cost structure, complex portfolio offerings, business dynamics and key drivers.
• Experience in business finance, data analysis, with good understanding of financial and operational systems.
• Excellent analytical skills. Comfortable with both in-depths data management (proficiency with tools/excel and if possible PowerBI) and high-level analysis of trends, insights and root causes.
• Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
· Medical package for Employees and their closest family.
· Multisport card.
· Life insurance package.
· Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation.
· Modern office in the city center.
· Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits.
· Trainings and opportunity for personal development.
· Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
· Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities.
· Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health.
· HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region.
· HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Company culture & values
· Open Door Policy.
· Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment.
· Goal oriented management culture.
· Innovative work environment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.