Provides a full range of HR support and program implementation activities across multiple businesses, functions, and geographies. Delivers programs and policies developed globally that are specialized for local or regional requirements. Acts as a consultant and partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, and employee relations strategies and policies. Ensures HR programs are implemented based on business-specific priorities and legal requirements at the country level. Collaborates across the HR organization to deliver an integrated portfolio of services to all employees. Systematically deploys policies and structures established by HR functions while delivering differentiated solutions based on unique business needs, local market pressures, and the competitive landscape. Supports talent acquisition efforts of staffing and recruiting, and partners with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and outsourcing (MADO) to ensure new employee integration success. Consults with managers and other stakeholders on employee relations issues. Interfaces with managers, employees, government agencies, and other external representatives in consultation and negotiations as necessary.
· Consults with business and human resources managers as a trusted advisor on all human resources topics in multiple functional areas of expertise; partners to develop custom solutions to meet and anticipate stakeholder needs.
· Leads the complete delivery of the most complex human resources programs by liaising with Human Resources functions and business managers.
· Is accountable for successful implementation of multiple programs simultaneously; manages the adaptation of corporate initiatives to the unique needs of businesses within local and regional environments.
· Represents the company to both internal and external stakeholders and develops communications strategies for new program deployment.
· Provides guidance to business leaders and HR Centers of Expertise on current issues, programs, and transformation strategies.
· Leads regional or global priority project teams.
· Directs and drives HR decisions in the most complex cases with significant financial and legal risk.
· Is accountable for the financial and business impact of successful human resources program and strategic solution delivery within a country or region.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 10+ years related experience in human resources functional area, HR Generalist, or HR Consulting role.
· Typically 5-7 years as an HR Generalist or Employee Relations Consultant.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior knowledge of human resources, with an expertise in multiple functional areas.
· Superior legal knowledge of the local environment.
· Superior business acumen.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including influence, consulting, and negotiation.
· Excellent program management skills, including implementation and feedback analysis; strong leadership skills.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Ability to translate business needs into human resources initiatives.
· Ability to manage change across a broad and diverse population.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.