· Associate/Senior Associate in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various SAP Implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team member in different phases of various ongoing SAP Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
We are looking for the candidates with the following:
CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA Finance in a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience and SAP relevant experience with 2- 5 years.
You will need to have:
Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in the below areas.
· SAP Finance – FI- New General Ledger & Profit Center Accounting, FI-Accounts Payable, FI-Bank accounting and FI-Asset Accounting.
· Exposure on SAP Simple Finance – GL Accounting, Asset Accounting and CO – Overhead Cost Controlling & Profitability Analysis.
· SAP Finance – Taxation and Withholding Taxes.
· SAP Finance – Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting.
· Controlling- CO-Cost element accounting CO-Cost Center Accounting and CO-Internal Orders.
· Knowledge on CO-PA & Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
· FI integration with MM, SD, HR & PS.
· Excellent business communication skills.
· Knowledge of SAP – BPC (Consolidation), Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
· Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
· Prior client facing consulting experience.
· SAP Finance/Controlling Certification is a plus.