· Experienced in demonstrating strong knowledge of International tax, Double taxation avoidance treaties and tax compliance in a client facing environment (preferable multi-jurisdictional)
· Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
· Proficient to demonstrate the ability to perform tax research, draft International tax and advisory deliverables
· Able to demonstrate the ability to deliver quality analysis with tight deadlines and take full ownership of your work while learning diligently on the job.
· Comfortable using MS Office tools specifically Powerpoint, WORD, and Advance Excel.
We have something for you:
An exciting opportunity with our International Tax Advisory team. Your main objective is to help Project Managers with International tax advisory projects and other tax related work streams including putting together proposals, preparing International tax advices, carrying out tax researches, assisting in Business Development initiatives.
· 1-3 Years
· International tax or related tax experience in a client facing environment with a reputed organisation
· Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
· B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA/CFA
· Any Additional Degree/ Diploma/Specialization in fields related to Tax/International Taxation
How you can make a difference:
· Develop understanding of International tax concepts by keeping up-to date on tax regulations and applying the concepts in everyday work.
· Prepare International tax advisory memos and other deliverables
· Coordinating with various stakeholders within as well as outside the organisation for effective management of the client work.
· Drafting proposals and assisting on other business development initiatives.
· Carrying out international tax and regulatory research and applying the same in the advisory initiatives carried out for the engagement/clients.
· By working with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
Skills and attributes
· Exhibit inclusive behaviour in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
· Proficient with Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word
· Excellent memo drafting skills with eye for detail