People Advisory Services (PAS) provides corporate clients with an effective and efficient set of integrated offerings solving their most pertinent people related business challenges. Currently, the GDS provides PAS international mobility services to various EY practice offices and clients around the world.
The Engagement Management Services (EMS) is a work stream of PAS in GDS that provides a standard methodology for coordinating the administration of Global Mobility services. The main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally and locally to PAS groups within EY.The primary role of an Analyst is to process the information provided by various teams from across EY, clients and third parties, analyze information, process the data and ensure accuracy of deliverables.
· Responsible for execution of day to day deliverables through quality work.
· Responsible for meeting contractual SLA's
· Adhere to standard processes and ensure consistency
· Be an integral part of the Global and/or Local Client Service Delivery team
· Escalate issues and queries
· Develop a high level understanding of all the work streams of EMS and collaborate with different work streams as required by the business
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual goals
· Perform a thorough self-review of all work done
· Assist team in managing client projects
· Adhere to Practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
Technical Skills requirements
· Strong in MS Excel - Competent with using spreadsheets for data processing and review
· Good knowledge of other MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint
· Analytical Skills
· Detail orientated / Attention to detail
· Possess good verbal and written communication skills
· Listening skills to respond effectively to instructions
· Ability to work effectively in a team (team player)