In this new role as Head of Media and Agency Management for the Americas , the successful candidate will be a fundamental member of the America’s Brand & Marketing team taking an industry leading data-based approach to planning, next level connecting and deployment of paid media and to strong activation driving greater integrated impact. The role will require deep analytical skills to identify and reach target audiences by developing and deploying relevant and meaningful, aligned activation plans and streamlined operations globally across paid media. This role supports the Director of Digital Marketing and Demand generation in establishment, management and continuous improvement of strategic, external paid media and creative agency relationships.
The role is responsible for shaping and executing effective and aligned paid media campaigns with a strong shift to transforming our digital media buying approach. Additionally, develop a cohesive promotion and amplification strategy. Significant management of a matrix of key stakeholders across the business to coach, support and galvanize activation and embedding of integrated media amplifications and aligned touch point plans within the global, regional and service line marketing teams.
The role will closely collaborate with members of the core brand team, the Media Relations team (including social), creative (external and internal) agency partners, as well as the network of BMC leaders in the Regions, SLs and Pillars. The ideal candidate will be a strong and resilient team player with a proven track record of (agency or in house) data driven campaign strategy and cross channel activation. Understanding of customer journeys, turning data analytics and sharp insights into actionable media connections strategy, account based marketing support, creative ideation and development, end to end production process, agency and stakeholder management, evaluating and improving on the success of media strategies and project management skills are essential.
Your key responsibilities
· Take a data-based planning approach to allow greater connectivity across all paid, owned and earned media
· Drive end-to-end process to deliver deeper, data-driven strategy for the Americas
· Integrate, align and optimize across firm media amplification
· Drive the core media agency relationship to get best value and coherent approach
· Develop an integrated channel strategy
· Develop, socialize and align strategic and inspiring, integrated media connections briefings
· Help establish KPIs, monitor activation and report back on evaluation for the integrated media programs
· Proactive and efficient project management of budgets, deadlines and key stakeholder approvals
· Work closely with the Global Brand Activation Manager to optimize highly targeted paid for campaigns
Skills and attributes for success
· Proven track record of data-driven campaign planning and activation.
· Demonstrate strong - media channel agnostic - touch point planning expertise, leadership and consensus-building in a dynamic environment
· Solid ability to build and maintain relationships within the wider business, senior stakeholders and regions
· Analytical and data-driven, familiar with leading social platforms and analytics tools and a strong point of view how to bring media metrics together for continued optimization and investment decisions
· Working knowledge of range of insights and media performance relevant analytics tools
· Analytical, self-starter, creative, problem solver and results oriented
· Proactively develop others; sees learning as a critical input to delivering exceptional client service to BMC clients
· Enables and inspires innovative thinking and action
· Long-term media or digital buying agency experience an advantage
· Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to establish and refine the strategies that drive aligned media as well as organizational performance and add value to the business
· Demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
· Proven track record in media planning, deployment and activation for a global brand – B2C or B2B
· Experience leading integrated media planning across a geography with proven and demonstrable results
· Experience managing diverse and virtual high-performance teams
· Proven ability to inspire, influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 10 years' overall experience
· 8 to 10 years' relevant experience
· Must be willing to work in McKinley West, Taguig City
· Must be willing to work on night shift
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.