Requirement of the role
· Understand the volume and needs of the business and plan strategies
· Identify and develop plan/s and resources to enhance delivery of service offerings
· Set priorities/goals for the members of the team to ensure tasks completion and performance goals are met.
· Ability to prioritize, drive and adapt to change quickly
· Ability to achieve organizational goals, demonstrate drive for improvement and work to overcome obstacles and resistance
· Must be good in managing people and performance processes
· Must be able to work with / influence wherever required people at all levels in the organization
· Must be good with analysing and reporting abilities
· Must know how to coaching/mentor TL
· Work with trainer and QA to identify the needs of the EA team
· Must be good at Process improvement
· Must know how to conduct interviews (e.g. Oceania assigned EA candidates)
• You must be a confirmed EY GDS employee for at least 12 months continuously.
• Open to Oceania Team Members with at least 12 months of residency with the team
• You must have a minimum ‘3’ rating in the most recent annual performance cycle.
• Your counsellor needs to be informed about the application
• Preferably with 7+ years of Team Lead and/or Supervisor experience