· Preparation of high complex tax returns and review of medium and low complex returns.
· Demonstrating effective written and oral communication skills.
· Document all tasks and timelines; clarify requirements and scope of projects with the onshore team.
· Assist seniors in managing clients and projects.
· Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
Your client responsibilities
· Validate client data, interact with the onshore teams.
· Analyse financial statements and prepare work papers.
· Prepare corporate income tax returns and accounting compliance, audit & reporting.
· Work closely with the engagement team / user group to ensure delivery of work performed from the local office.
· Perform first level reviews on various engagements handled by the analysts.
· Training new hires to build strong technical competencies.
· Deliver high quality services, within agreed timelines.
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal.
· Thrives working within tight deadlines in a pressurized environment.
Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
Your people responsibilities
· Be able to guide and help new staff.
· Adaptable and flexible.
Technical skills requirements
Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance)) with:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting and finance.
· Knowledge in advanced excel is preferred.