Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you'll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As Communications & Marketing Supervising Associate, you'll help design, develop and manage internal and/or external communications for the respective Area's markets, practices or for other internal clients. You'll support the Area's go-to-market marketing and strategic communications, and coordinate specific activities. In this role, you'll receive general supervision, and be expected to work independently, sometimes managing the work of others.
· Support all the mailings, newsletters, media advertising, public relations and sponsorship activity, and align these with the practice's overall strategy
· Produce appropriate communications by engaging with subject matter experts, writing and editing articles, and getting reviews and approvals
· Work with service lines, industry and/or functional groups, to develop a marketing and communications plan
· Working with the Center for Business Knowledge, Global Markets and other key stakeholders, create and deliver communications
· Participate in networking meetings for markets, clients or other functional/internal client programs, as required
· Help manage the budget for communications initiatives
· Act as project manager for medium/large marketing initiatives, generally under the direction of the leader
To qualify, candidates must have:
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· Demonstrated teamwork ability
· Excellent project management skills
· Demonstrated understanding of advanced communications and marketing principles and concepts
· A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
· A Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.