Growth Markets helps middle market organizations at all stages in their growth journey to accelerate their growth. Our clients in this market are businesses from start-up to US$3b in annual revenue who are the backbone of economies all over the world and the engines of growth. Our focus needs to be on consistently making the most of this opportunity across all our service lines. Our refreshed strategy for Growth Markets has the following four elements: Our clients’ growth agenda is at the centre of everything we do; Strengthening our market-leading brand in Entrepreneurship and our market-leading share with Entrepreneurs and the companies they lead; Strengthening our market-leading brand and share in Family Business;Building a market-leading brand and share in Start-up Ecosystems.
EY Growth Markets are focused on delivering services and content for middle market and growth companies. We are a combined team that works closely with our branding, marketing, communications team to deliver services in our key markets.
At the core of our strategy and our services for growth market companies is EY 7 Drivers framework. The EY 7 Drivers of Growth is a C-Suite led methodology for ambitious business globally; it is designed for and tested by CEO’s to help inform their thinking, plan their growth strategy and assess a range of actions to unlock their businesses growth potential. We have leveraged this framework with our clients and are now making it available in a digital platform-EY Velocity. This new platform and approach will help us to expand the framework and connect with more clients from Startup to market leaders.
Function: Global Growth Markets
Sub Function: EY 7 Drivers of Growth
Job Rank: Supervising Associate
EY is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic manager to join the Global Growth Markets team to support the roll out and services related to EY 7 Drivers of Growth. Reporting to the EY 7 Drivers Enablement Lead, you will be asked to support across all functions to enable seamless operations for EY Velocity and EY 7 Drivers of Growth. Leveraging your experience to build on new and existing projects, you will help to sustain the delivery of EY 7 Drivers of Growth. There will be further opportunities to expand your skills and develop strategies to support the future growth of the platform and the framework.
EY Global Growth Markets has an exciting portfolio of work and major growth ambitions in which you will get the opportunity to be involved in.
Your key responsibilities
The ideal individual is resourceful and energetic who can manage multiple activities in a fast-paced environment and has both a creative and strategic mindset.
· Provide operational support to workstreams within EY Velocity and EY 7 Drivers including, project/program management, tracking, measurement, analysis as well as identification of continuous improvement opportunities
· Support the delivery of data analytics and measures to support workstreams and report on the overall success and performance (KPI’s) of EY Velocity and EY 7 Drivers of Growth.
· Analyse workflow of operational processes and offer suggestions for improvement
· Support 7 Driver event activity with preparing the technology to run 7 Driver sessions
· Work closely with the operations and team to support delivery and deployment of EY Velocity into new markets
· Work with EY teams to identify potential client contacts and engagement opportunities across EY platforms & teams
· Support and deliver a membership recruitment and engagement strategy to support the growth of the platform
· Support Brand Marketing Communications efforts to deliver marketing and internal campaigns for EY 7 Drivers of Growth and EY Velocity internally and externally; maintain all marketing assets and collateral
· Support the delivery of a Champion strategy to drive activities on the platform
Project Management Support
· Manage and measure planning objectives and execution within the different workstreams of EY 7 Drivers of Growth
· Create and maintain program documentation. Update project plans and timelines to management program components and deliverables
· Work closely with key stakeholders and manage communications and escalations as appropriate
· Organise meetings, facilitate and capture action items, create meeting minutes and status reports
Additional areas of responsibility
· Ad hoc project support
Skills and experience desired
· A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
· Some project management / PMO experience, with accuracy and attention to detail
· Good and effective communication skills, both written and orally
· Data analyst experience; to be able to review reports and extract specific data to make strategic decisions
· Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to effectively communicate and manage stakeholders
· A self-starter with a “can do” attitude and the drive to get the job done
· A passion for entrepreneurship
What we look for
We’re looking for a well organised, high energy individual who embraces change and innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver world-class services for growth companies.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.