EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Worldwide, our 250,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
What you can gain from this internship program
If you are considering about a career with EY, start ahead by joining our internship program. This program helps you understand what a career with us might be. Through our internship program, you should be able to gain a more realistic view of our services and workplace environment while we can get to know you better and provide you the platform to gain the knowledge and skills you need to begin your professional career with EY.
Background to Assurance
Assurance professionals play a vital role in the economy by providing companies, investors and regulators with confidence about the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. But assurance skills are not limited to audit or to finance. Assurance professionals also help clients make informed decisions about environmental policies, governance and management systems and fraud investigation.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study
· Excellent written and spoken English and/or Chinese
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
· Permanent resident of the Macau Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Macau
Internship period and duration
January to February/March 2020 (2-3 months)
Submit an online application at www.ey.com/cn/careers , with your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts, stating your availability of the internship period.