Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be performing analysis projects related to training and systemic issues, as well as project management and leading a team of analysts. This includes but is not limited to data collection, data preparation, trending and analysis, provision of recommendations, designing and implementing solutions, as well as measuring the effectiveness of solutions.
Your key responsibilities
· To provide project management and advisory services relating to Knowledge Management
· To plan, develop, analyse and validate Knowledge Management initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
· Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
· Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices
· Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Track record in engaging stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
· Good verbal/ written communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience in Knowledge Management, project management fields
· Minimum 1 year of military experience in Brigade and above levels, and/ or attended advanced combat/ staff courses
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/EYCareersSingapore
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/EYSGCareers
Connect with us on LinkedIn: bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal