What You'll Do:
- You will create a GTM strategy and build a cross-architectural GTM plan for channel Enterprise Networking (EN) growth working very closely with CX, GPO, the APO field Enterprise Networking teams, and the APO architectural leadership teams.
- Within your GTM strategy you'll drive the creation of APO EN priorities, initiatives and role based enablement for our APO field teams to implement with their partners to accelerate partner EN Sales.
- Create, drive and support enablement activities to promote further understanding of Cisco EN and consumption of these solutions – both virtually and in-person to our internal channel teams and partner community.
- Educate the key, relevant decision makers/influencers on the benefits and financial impact of building a robust Cisco EN practice, inclusive of Lifecycle capabilities.
- Work with APO field teams to provide Cisco EN subject matter expertise to help them know how to work with their partners to hunt and identify Cisco EN opportunities and provide channel facing sales support when needed.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of channel and/or sales experience in the IT industry, preferably with a knowledge of Cisco services.
- Strong knowledge or ability to quickly build a background in Cisco's EN portfolio is a must.
- Possess EN experience, including a knowledge of industry services models.
- Able to quickly understand, articulate and evangelize the value of Cisco's EN portfolio to partners and customers.
- Executive presence and credibility, including having a strong partner financial acumen.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up type sales organization; being a self-starter will be critical to success in this role.
- Possess strategic thinking and analytical skills.
Who You'll Work With:
- You will work on a team focused on Cisco's partner Enterprise revenue go-to-market. This team will work very closely with their architecture counterparts, the global partner organization, CX and the APO field teams.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid of the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with a point of view, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.