What You'll Do
The Cisco Cloud Collaboration Technology Group is seeking a Java Developer to join our growing dynamic team of Software Engineers in Denver, CO. You will have an instrumental role in the product development of our industry leading Microservices applications called WebEx Tems.
- You will develop and maintain the end-to-end message encryption services for Webex Teams enterprise chat service and help bring seamless integration with the rest of the Webex portfolio.
- You will design and develop back-end services using multi-threaded core Java development, Rest web services, Redis and Spring frameworks.
Who You'll Work With
The Cloud Collaboration Technology Group (CCTG) is a $2B business unit that develops industry leading Collaboration micro-services and mobile applications, and is an integral part of the $4.4B Collaboration portfolio at Cisco, which is investing heavily to transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users.
Our vision is to be the recognized industry leader in the Cloud Collaboration market as well as to be the industry beacon that attracts top talent.
When you work with us, you'll be part of a highly empowered team who's passionate about the successful delivery of new features which make Webex Teams work.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic Software Developer who has a proven track record of developing distributed based applications using languages such Java, or Python in addition to various shell scripts which glue together the whole development process. You are able to review complex code written by others while debugging, find the bug as well as refactor and make it simpler. You are able to communicate well and work with a group of developers across various geographic regions. You are able to review PM requirements and come up with a proposed solution. Disagree then commit is your motto.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BS/CS/EE Degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 3+years of distributed application development experience using core Java
- Previous experience developing Cloud micro-services applications is required.
- You possess previous work experience using Spring framework or Spring Boot.
- Previous experience with multi-threaded programming
- You are a team player and work well across multi-functional teams.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers