- Location:Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Area of InterestTechnical Support
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1251386
IT Support Officer, Australia
At Cisco Meraki, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun). When we're not working hard, we're playing hard - dodging nerf darts, table tennis championships, snacking on tim tams, or gearing up for the next company happy hour. Our office makes working here pretty awesome too – overlooking beautiful darling harbor from the 21stfloor, we're a short walk to Barangaroo and some of Sydney's best restaurants and bars, about 300m away from WildlifeWorld and the aquarium. But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, challenging, and rewarding.
- Respond to service desk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems from the Sydney office and remotely from staff in other locations.
- Triage and resolve support requests and escalate higher-level requests appropriately.
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response, and communication of any outages or system downtime.
- Assist with team projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specification.
- Streamline and improve end-user experience and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and support all end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc. Perform problem escalation as required.
- Organise procurement and inventory management.
- Assist with cloud service provider account management.
- Create how-to guides and maintain documentation.
- 1 year Service Desk Experience, with strong experience in ticket workflow and queue management.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Solid background in Mac and PC software and hardware troubleshooting
- Experience with Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Zendesk a plus.
- Basic knowledge of audio/video troubleshooting and support.
- Ability to prioritise and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Outstanding follow-through and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to participate in a schedule that may include after hours and weekend support occasionally.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.