- Location:Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1257391
What You'll Do
Systems Engineers in Cisco are technical leads that advice and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge.
You'll get to work across a vast portfolio of Switching, Routing, Network Orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
This opportunity will touch a variety of Cisco technology solutions, focusing on the Enterprise business sector for global enterprise customers.
Our organization is looking for an experienced systems engineer looking to build out their career to the next level. The ideal candidate will have extremely strong Enterprise & Core networking skills with a flair and drive in datacenter technology and be able to participate with Enterprise technical teams.
Who You'll Work With
The ideal candidate will help drive key deals in selected account as well as being an advocate for the customer within Cisco and contribute to a Global Cisco team.
· Ability to demonstrate past or previous influence points and solutions
· Ability to show preference or solution influence with key business architects
· Knowledge of customer campus networking trends including Intent Based Networking, SD-WAN, Wireless and networking management solutions
In this job you will:
· Translate enterprise customer needs in high level solutions design.
Bring new networking technologies to market.
· Liaise with the Business Units and Technical Marketing to understand our products, technologies and Services.
· Continuously help develop our solutions by providing feedback from the field.
Prepare model RFP's and response to customer RFP's.
· Conduct training and technical workshops for Customers and internal teams.
Understand competitor offerings and provide input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation.
· Represent Cisco on community forums and customer facing events.
· Travel to visit customers all over Latin America.
· Handle post-sales escalation and resolve issues, by coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
Who You Are
· Strong understanding of Campus networking (L2/L3), Software Defined Networking, Datacenter virtualization, Orchestration and NFV for enterprise application orchestration is highly desirable.
Industry knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
· You bring 7+ years pre-sales engineering or technical customer facing experience.
· You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
· Highly desirable to have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Write and speak English fluently. Portuguese proficiency is desirable.
· Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience. Being relentless on competitive deals.
· Nurture a positive thinking attitude to be able to deal even the most difficult situations
· Thorough understanding and deep dive into some or all of the following technologies: Intent-Based Networking campus solutions, routing solutions, SD-WAN and wireless solutions.
· Knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco certifications are preferred.
· Adept at using initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
· Adept at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
· Knowledge of sales cycle.
· Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
· Good self-initiative and ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
· Good understanding of the market space and offerings as well as CapEx and OpEx consumption models in IT.
· Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
· Knowledge on scripting ad having a conversation in DevOps environments is desirable
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco